Another Try

Rob and I have decided to sail the Bahamas until July. We don’t think we can get further into the Caribbean at this time, so we are planning on spending the summer in Key Largo again, and then attempt our big trip again at the end of 2021.

We are finally getting ready to leave the dock again, heading for the Bahamas as soon as tonight!